Monday, October 24, 2011

Film

This short sequence was made for my Independant Study class during my final semester in college.  The class focus was to be an extension of my senior thesis - Entertainment Design.

The tank model was designed and built by myself and the set was constructed with foam chunks glued to chicken wire frames.  The final sequence was an animation that I concepted and storyboarded but was actually made by my friend Reuben.

It's low-budget and low-quality, but overall it’s not bad for a first time out with concepting and producing a sci-fi movie sequence.  One day I may decide to take this into some of the more sophisticated software I have and make some adustments (like removing the background and playing around with the brightness and contrast).  But for now, I’ll let this work stand in it’s original form.



No comments:

Post a Comment